1055 Thomas Jefferson Street N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20007
The International Judicial Academy is located in the Foundry Building in Georgetown, 1055 Thomas Jefferson Street, NW, between 30th and 31st, and K and M Streets, NW.
- Walking: Follow M Street or Pennsylvania Avenue west. Pennsylvania Avenue merges with M Street. Follow M Street two more blocks and turn left onto Thomas Jefferson St. NW (at the Barnes & Noble bookstore) and proceed in the direction of the C&O canal. The Foundry Building will be on your left immediately after crossing the canal. Our offices are on the mezzanine level to the right of the main building entrance and are accessible from the street. Look for the IJA sign on the wall and above our entrance.
- Metro: The nearest Metro stop is Foggy Bottom. Proceed up 23rd Street and turn left at Washington Circle. After the K Street overpass, turn left onto Pennsylvania Avenue and follow it until you get to M Street. Follow the directions above.
- Automobile: Coming from within the District, follow M Street or Pennsylvania Avenue into Georgetown. Turn left on 30th Street (one-way) to access the Foundry Building garage, located on your right. Alternatively, from K Street, turn right on Thomas Jefferson Street (one-way) to access another parking garage. Also, parking meters are available throughout the area, in addition to several other garages and parking lots along K Street.
- From Virginia: From I-66, take the Key Bridge exit and follow Lee Highway for two lights. Turn left on N. Lynn Street and proceed to Key Bridge. Turn right onto M Street and follow it for four blocks, then make another right on 30th Street. The Foundry Building garage will be on your right.
- From Maryland: Follow Route 1 into the District. At Logan Circle, continue on Rhode Island Avenue and make a left on 14th Street. At Thomas Circle, take M Street West (one-way) and follow it all the way into Georgetown.